Total Pageviews

Monday, February 28, 2011

Why I hate my life -a list

1. Can't dance as often as before
2. The guy i like is going to a different High School then me next year, and I'll still be in middle school anyways
3. Cross Country is over
4. I'm doing track with my best friend, whos other best friend i hate, and the chick i hate is also doing track
5. The guy i like isn't doing track even though he did cross country
6. I'm not in company

I think six is a good number. Its the number of the devil, right?

7. I have to work on a yearbook spread with a really annoying girl
8. The quarters almost over
9. I have Mr. T
10. I have Ms. W's tests

But 10 is a better number

11. Spanish Class

But i had one more

Things I actually like about my life:

1. I have 2 amazing best friends ever
2. I have spanish with my best friend
3. Amazing parents
4. Space Unicorns ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment