Total Pageviews

Friday, March 25, 2011

School starts again...

School starts again, and with nine weeks left, i need to improve- majorly!

1. Need to be nicer
I have a tendency to say mean things in a kidding way to hide my own hurt. (Trust me there is a lot) I've been getting better, since i've had 8 min. inbetween two classes to talk to my best friend and get stuff out.
2. Need to be myself
I also have a tendency to be fake, stupid-acting, etc. I don't know if anyone knows who i truly am (a thought that hasn't quite sunk in yet)
3. Need to pay attention during math
Try to bring up my B.
4. Need to try to enjoy track
Because right now, I'm hating track, because its not nearly as fun as Cross Country.
5. Need to become more faithful
I really am making an honest effort to become one with god.
6. Really need to work on my dancing skills
If i ever wanna be any good in the future.

but as i look over those, thats alot for me to do, and i think i'll crack under the pressure!!! I almost did, but then cross country was over and the pressure was lifted, but now i have track and i'm starting to stress out! and i'm sick, and i'm on spring Breakkkk!!!! Gahhh! I'm really bad at planning out my future, which is probably why i stress out...

No comments:

Post a Comment